• They come from a single ingredient (bull pizzles).
• 100% natural
• Fully digestible & stomach-safe
• A low-fat chew treat
• Long-lasting, satisfies the urge to chew
• High in protein and packed with nutrients, like naturally occurring glucosamine (which makes them great for aging dogs)
• Good for dental health
• No preservatives or artificial colors
• More expensive. One 4” stick can run you as much as $1.50. Larger sticks can even cost upwards of $7 or more.
• Odor/Smell *Low-odor versions are available
• Even though they’re digestible, small pieces can still pose a choking hazard.
• Super aggressive chewers can burn through a bully stick in a short amount of time, and the calorie content can become a con.
• Inexpensive: rawhide is significantly cheaper than bully sticks
• Satisfies dog’s chewing instincts
• Great for dental health
• Low in calories
• Ease teething pain in puppies
• No preservatives or artificial colors, compared to other dog treats
• Not digestible
• Many rawhide products are not all-natural
• Can come from a variety of “hide” sources
• Typically shorter lasting than bully sticks
Showcased end cap is available for your store. Contact the Success Team for pricing.