Every year hundreds of thousands of people purchase puppies from around the country. We work with these customers to verify that all of their registration information is correct and while we are on the phone; we have the opportunity to offer certain products. Take a look below at the different requirements of this position and if you are a match, submit an application on the next page.
Our ideal teammate is someone who shows up on time, likes their job, and is not here to just “collect a paycheck.” We are looking for someone cares about their fellow co-worker and their work family!
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence effectively, both orally and in writing
- A high level of emotional intelligence and a proficiency in multitasking
- Team player that likes working with a group of high spirited individuals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, performance driven environment
- Awareness and interest of the pet industry and its potential for the future
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- High School diploma/GED or an 18+ year old student working towards these goals
- Positive attitude and drive to succeed
- Answering the phone and assisting new puppy owners with completing their new puppy’s official registration
- Completing registrations of new pets purchased from pet stores
- Offering licensed products or services to new pet owners
- Building value in the pet store they purchased their pet from and the products offered
Our company benefits are awesome!
- Paid training time so you understand what you are doing, we want you to be
100% comfortable before you start calling our customers!
- Medical insurance available for ALL employees
- Fuel card for help in covering your transportation costs MONTHLY!
- Unlimited soda, coffee, and access to sunlight
- Annual Holiday Party and a Summer Family Party
- A Bi-Monthly company community service outreach program
- Encouragement, coaching, and a management team that cares about your success